Friday, January 4, 2008

Ahhh... Friday

Dan is on his way home, in fact I think I heard him just pull in. I have Norah Jones playing and am working on my first glass of chardonnay.  I have the oven warming up for dinner.  I am preparing an Italian meal this evening..Di Giornio supreme rising crust frozen pizza.  Yes,  I work all day and cook too.
I stayed a little late at school today cleaning science trays.  We were dissecting owl pellets and identifying tiny little mouse bones, doesn't that sound like fun?  It really is.  Go to kidwings.com and you can try it yourself without getting your fingers dirty.  Then Mary, Shirley and I spent some time gabbing about the thrift store.  We're going to work tomorrow morning and I plan to bring my camera so I can snap some pictures to blog later.  I stopped in yesterday with some of the items that Pam and Jen donated over my lunch hour and there were about 10 people in there working like busy little bees.  I gathered about 4 more bags of my own various things and have them in my truck ready to go.  It does feel good to reduce clutter.
Shari will be happy to hear that Dan reminded me that FNL is on tonight and it's a new episode, something about a tornado so it should be exciting.   I am looking forward to watching more of season one this weekend too.  Did anyone watch The Apprentice last night?  I didn't watch last season because they were in LA and I was bored with the whole thing, well, they brought it back to NYC and are using celebrities and Omarosa, who is a "reality celebrity."  Gene Simmons rocked last night and Omarosa was a big pain as usual and should have been fired but of course they didn't fire her because she makes things interesting since everyone hates her so expect her to stick around for awhile.  I think she is jealous of the real celebrities.
Time to put the pizza in.  Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Shari said...

Well crap. I didn't think it aired again until next week. We went to a basketball game and I didn't set the vcr. I'll be calling you for report.

Shari said...

I'll watch it on-line this weekend. NBC has all of the episodes available on their website.