Sunday, January 27, 2008

Sunday Inspiration



Here are some pretty photo's that I found on the internet this week.  I love the red checked bench, very summery!  The bathroom isn't very practical but I do love that look.  
We spent most of yesterday watching golf and the US figure skating.  I was amazed at the abilities of  the 14 year olds!  Pairs are my favorite part though and the proposal was a nice surprise.   I hope to be a little more productive today.  I have birthday treats I have to get ready for a coworker on Monday.  I'm making chocolate cake and will have hot chocolate since she's not a coffee drinker.   I'm thinking the Christmas tree might have to finally come down.  The bottom lights went out so that takes some of the effect away anyway.  Most of the ornaments are off already.
I finished up Skinny Dip last night by Carl Hiaasen.  It was an enjoyable read.  The next book I read from this author will probably be Hoot, which is a children's book and that will probably be it.  Shelly reads a ton of books and passes quite a few good reads/ideas my way.  Shelly, what have you been reading lately?
Hope you had a good weekend everyone!  Shari, please share some Gracie photo's  from the weekend on your blog.

1 comment:

Shari said...

I'm glad you enjoyed "Skinny Dip." "Hoot" is a great book.

There are pictures of Gracie over at my blog if anyone is interested in checking her out. She's pretty sweet.